Direct Delivery - B&M's Drop-Shipping Service
DROP SHIP PRICES UPDATED 6th JANUARY 2021
Direct Delivery is only available to approved trade customers of Barnes & Mullins Ltd.
If you would like to discuss a trade account with B&M, please contact us.
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2021
Your Direct Delivery Process:
- PLEASE NOTE: Drop-Shipping is only available to UK companies at this time.
- Your customer requests a product that you do not have in stock, or perhaps requests a brand new, untouched version of a product they have just tried instore.
- You check the product availability online at www.bandm.co.uk or on the phone: 01691 652449 - out of stock items cannot be ordered for direct delivery
- Take full payment from your customer, and tell them it will be delivered directly to them.
- You will still be their point of contact, we are unable to liaise with your customer.
- Place the order with the B&M sales office or online, ensuring you provide the customer’s delivery address, email address and phone number.
- We will not be able to ship orders without the customer's email or phone numbers.
- Please note: Direct Delivery orders processed online may not show Direct Delivery shipping charges.
- All orders shipped outside of Great Britain / UK Mainland (including Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and all EU countries) will require a copy of the customer's sales invoice. Our sales office will require an emailed copy before despatch is possible.
- We’ll ship it to your customer directly.
- As of 1st January 2021, ALL customers outside the UK will be liable for Import Duties / Customs Charges. The percentage varies by product type. As a guide, duty on a guitar is approx 3% of the purchase price plus shipping.
You are responsible for informing your customer about Import tariffs and duties. Payment of the duties are the responsibility of the customer.
What else you need to know:
- To use this service, your B&M credit account must be within terms and within your credit limit. There can be no exceptions.
- We will ship direct to the end user on behalf of your store, and provide full parcel tracking information.
- We cannot provide tracking information for palletised deliveries
- We will be able to Direct Deliver any non-main-dealer B&M product, and any major brands for which your store is a Main Dealer. Double Bass, Cello, B-Stock and Yanagisawa Saxophones cannot be sent directly.
- All elements of the contract of sale will remain with you (the retailer). You are still responsible for the customer’s rights. NOT Barnes & Mullins.
- If your customer exercises their right to return goods under the distance selling laws, the goods will go back to you (the retailer). We will not re-stock or credit these products.
- If your customer receives faulty or damaged goods, they should contact you within 10 days of receiving goods. You should obtain a returns number from our sales office, we will collect from the end-user then repair or replace the product. Proof of purchase is required.
- In the event of a warranty claim, the end user must contact you, the store with whom they hold their contract of purchase.
- If the delivery to your customer fails through no fault of ours (i.e. Customer not able to receive goods or customer fails to pick up goods from drop off point) the goods will be automatically sent to you and an additional charge of £15 will be invoiced to your account, this is due to return costs of the product. European and international failed deliveries will incur a higher charge.
- Shipping & Handling - Refer to Standard and European shipping charges, and Exceptional items charges are shown here: https://www.bandm.co.uk/shipping
- Exceptional Heavy and Large items will incur extra charges.
- We will endeavour to drop ship orders next day when possible - but we cannot - and do not guarantee this.
- We cannot deliver to Argos / Sainsburys collection points
PLEASE NOTE: YOU, THE RETAILER (NOT BARNES AND MULLINS) ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL WARRANTY ISSUES AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH THE CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS 2014
The Direct Delivery service is offered by Barnes & Mullins Ltd who are free to withdraw this offer at any time. Please check prices and stock levels online or via telephone before taking your customer’s order. Log in to the trade-only area online to access trade prices and stock levels: www.bandm.co.uk
Direct Delivery / Drop Ship Charges:
If a Faith Guitar is ordered for a drop-ship, each guitar is subject to a £17.50 setup fee, PLUS the drop-ship fee to customer's geographic location. E.g. A Faith guitar drop-shipped within the UK would work as follows: (Guitar Cost + £17.50 Setup Fee) + £7,.50 Mainland UK Drop ship fee. - FAITH SET UP CHARGES ARE SUSPENDED DURING THE COVID 19 OUTBREAK.
ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE EXCLUDING VAT
Great Britain / UK Mainland
FREE - over £50 trade value
£5.00 - under £50 trade value
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands.
FREE - over £200 trade value
£15.00 - under £200 trade value
European Drop Ship Prices (Priced per carton, maximum 30kg)
International Direct Delivery is possible, but charges and requirements vary from country to country. Please call us for a specific quote.