Video Review: Aguilar DB 599 Bass Compressor
Coutesy of BassGuitarReview.co.uk
Bass Guitar Review takes a look at this latest offering from Aguilar, the DB 599 Bass Compressor Pedal. Take a listen to hear what Ben & Ryan thought when they headed to the studio.
The Aguilar DB 599 bass compressor gives bassists the ability to control their dynamics in a simple and compact format. Tailored around the specific needs of bass players, the DB 599 utilizes musically appropriate compression ratios and attack / release parameters to make dialing in your compressed tone a breeze. Simply add in the desired amount of compression with the COMP knob, use the GAIN control to adjust your volume, and take your bass sound to the next level.
Who's it for?
Bassists who are looking for a no-fuss, easy-to-dial-in compressor for their bass.
Bassists who want to add compression to their signal chain without altering the character of their bass or sacrificing their low-end.
- Micro space saving design
- Simple, two-knob interface (Compression and Gain) for easy-to-dial in compression
- Bass guitar appropriate compression ratios and attack / release parameters that sound natural and musical
- Studio-quiet with no artifacts
- Inputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Outputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt DC
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Optional: 9 volt power supply.